This information is for our new parents interested in our Swim program as well as those who were not able to attend the meeting.
- Starting Date: Monday, September 26, 2016
- Cost of Swim Program: $700.00 (First payment due of $350.00 September 30, 2016/ Second payment of $350.00 due January 6, 2017)
- Practice Days & Times: Monday –Thursday 3:30-5:00
- Transportation: UA will provide a bus to take the students to practice at 3:30. Students must be picked up from the Core by 5pm. The bus will depart from the core at 5:05 pm. If your student is transported back to UA and is not picked up at the time of arrival, there is a $25 drop in fee for Extended Day services. Extended Day services end at 6pm. Additional fees will apply after 6pm.
- Practice will be held at: The Core Recreation Center, 234 East Parkway Boulevard, Coppell, TX 75019
Note: Parents, tryouts will be held next week at the Core on Wednesday, September 21, 2016. Students will be transported to the Core from Universal Academy at 3:30pm. If your student cannot swim the length of the pool (50 yards) non-stop, they will not be eligible for tryouts. If you are not sure if your student can swim the 50 yards, they are welcomed to try out. Try outs will end at 5pm and your student will return to Universal Academy for parent pick up.
Materials Required: 1 piece swimsuit, Goggles, Towels
If you have any questions, please email or call me at Larry.Carter@universalacademy.com or 469-628-3241.
Thank you for your interest and support.